Thursday, February 9, 2012

Looney mommy strikes again

Week it's been two weeks today that Ami got his g tube installed. I have to say I'm still not happy with it. It's a giant pain in my ass, it still wierds me out, and I all around hate it. Took him to the doctor on Tuesday for a weight check. He's lost 2 ounces. Yes I know it's only two ounces but good grief he ate more calories than he needs to maintain his weight and he lost. Tuesday I was ready to throw in the towel, and beat my head against the wall. So we've drastically upped the amount of food we give him everyday and what happens he throws up. So we lost a good 200 calories. And poor Daddy, he is the one who got puked on. I thought he was going to throw up too. Over all it's not been a good week. It seems nothing has gone right and he still has one more doctors appointment this week. I love my son and who he is, but it would be nice to have normal problems for once. It seems like my life is becoming more and more stressful as he gets older. He has 3 doctors he sees on a regular basis, soon to be 3 therapies,  SSI people who want monthly updates, plus work, home, and family. I have two calendars just to know what I'm supposed to be doing every day. Looney mommy is about to disappear for a week or so and come back tanned and refreshed. *wishful thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment