Friday, February 17, 2012

Looney mommy gets inked

I got a tattoo on Wednesday for my son's ILD. I love it. Sure its not perfect but its a forever way to show my son how proud I am of him. I want him to know that I support him, and I'm trying to bring awareness every where I go. Since his disease doesn't have a ribbon or a color I decided to go with a pin wheel. The pin wheel is based off the one from the foundation's website. I had it colored blue and white to represent air. It took an hour and a half and it hurt really bad. It still hurts really bad. But when I think about everything he has been through its a very small sacrifice on my part. I want people to ask me about it, I want to tell people about this disease that affects my son and children like him. I hope he likes it when he gets older. Mommy loves you Amadeus.


No comments:

Post a Comment